1. Bring the water to the boil. When boiling, put in the bones and the pancetta to make the stock (30 minutes).
2. Meanwhile, prepare the meatballs with the pork, beef and chicken, and mix everything together with the garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Make the balls and put them in the flour. Cook in a separate pan because , if it is necessary to add stock to the escudella, that of the meatballs can be used (1 hour).
4. Chop the vegetables and potatoes. It is normally necessary to keep removing the froth from the stock as it is cooking until all is removed.
5. When the bones have been boiling for 30 minutes, add the beef and leave to simmer for a further hour.
6. After this time remove the bones and the meat and add the black and white butifarra. Leave to simmer for a further 30 minutes more and then remove everything.
7. Add the vegetables and leave to simmer for 30 minutes and add the potatoes leaving for a further 25 minutes. Add the noodles and rice. Leave to simmer for about 15 minutes and finally add the beans and the cooked chickpeas and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, cut the meat, the bringuera, the butifarra and the pancetta, together with the meatballs, on the same plate where the escudella is being served.
9. Keep tasting the escudella to check for seasoning.
10. Eat, if possible, accompanied by brown bread.